Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Best Shopping Bags: IKEA Shopping Bags

Product Review Sunday

Each Sunday I review a product that nannies and au pairs love. Today I am recommending a product I fell in love with because I live in an apartment building, not because I first used it at my nanny job. But recently I realized IKEA shopping bags are very useful at my nanny job as well in my personal life.

I love IKEA shopping bags for lugging groceries up and down the stairs to my apartment. They are also a favorite for carrying loads of laundry to the laundromat for city dwellers like myself.

When purchasing food, I still allow the baggers at the grocery store to put the food in either the store's bags or my own reusable shopping bags. Then, I put the grocery bags into my IKEA bag as I unload the food from the shopping cart into the car.

When I arrive home, or to my employer's house, I simply sling the IKEA bag over my shoulder and both hands are still free to have my keys ready to open the door or carry other bags or supplies.

If you don't have an IKEA store near you, simply buy some at amazon by clicking the links below. I am certain you won't be disappointed. And if you are a friend or family member of mine you will be getting these for your Christmas and Hanukkah gifts. I love my inexpensive IKEA shopping bags and highly recommend them for nannies and au pairs as well.








2 comments:

Maria Lopez said...

I agree I had to buy one at IKEA in order to carry my products to the car and it's amazing. My favorite bag. I keep it in the car so it's ready anytime I go shopping. I didn't know we could buy it somewhere other than at IKEA so I'm buying 5 online at your link. :)

Anonymous said...

I love bags and am buying this today.