Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss

Book Reviews By Kids, For Kids
Review By Sam, Age 7-Years-Old

This story is about a boy who goes many places. It is written like a poem. There are a lot of monsters who come out of potholes and they try to make the boy go down a street called Not-So-Good Street. The boy holds onto a balloon and flies to a castle.

I thought the story was funny when the boy went to a graveyard and monsters came after him. I liked when all the people were playing and having a lot of fun with each other. It reminded me of when I went to the beach really far away from my house. We had a lot of fun.

In the story you can go to places that are not real. The lesson is you can go anywhere if your mother and father let you. You can even go in the sky if you want to. You can solve your problems wherever you go.

My favorite part is when the kid flies because I like flying. The pictures have lots of color and help tell the story. I think others should read this book because it teaches you a lesson. All of Dr. Seuss' books teach a lesson.


No comments: