Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day T-Shirt


Wednesdays with Whitney

Mother’s Day is only a few days away! Are you still hunting for a cute, original craft to do with your charge for their Mom? Try making this T-Shirt at home – the kids will have fun making it as they are encouraged to get all full of paint, and Mom will have a new t-shirt that will make her kids smile every time they see her in it! I made a similar shirt when I was in preschool and I remember jumping inside every time I saw my Mom wear it!


Supplies

• 1 White T-Shirt
• Fabric Paint
• Sharpie

Directions

1. Start by letting your little ones step into the fabric paint and lather their feet with the stuff. If you want to control the mess, try painting their feet with a paintbrush instead.

2. Next, let them walk across the t-shirt. They can walk in any direction, every direction, or even no direction!

3. Now you can write “My daughter/son walks all over me!” Use a sharpie or, if you don’t trust your handwriting, stencil it with black fabric paint. Keep it a secret!

Reference: Zazzle.com  Don’t forget to stop by next Wednesday for a fun project by Whitney Ziebarth and to check out her new venture Nanny Magazine at nannymag.com. Take the Nanny Magazine survey for nannies at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BZYJVMB

No comments: